So I’ve finally got down to the task of tagging some bloggers who have been kind enough to make the trip to Style Wilderness.
*Imperfectly Me at Crepe Expectations because her posts make me laugh (although some posts make me wonder if she has enough time for an extra project such as this!)
*Maggie at Lifesize Paperdoll because she has the sort of positive attitude that I am seriously lacking and she takes lovely photos with her new camera
*Charlotte at Style Rail because she likes making affordable fashion look fantastic!
But I also have an ulterior motive in asking these questions, namely, I’m going to a literary speed dating session in a few weeks and I have no idea 1. what one wears to this sort of event (a dust jacket? haha) and 2. which book I should take. I’m meant to take my favourite book, but I don’t really have one, so I’m thinking perhaps as a joke (suggested by my friend) I should take The Story of Miss Moppet because it totally reminds me of my own little Miss Moppet, although to my knowledge she has never even caught a mouse, let alone tied it up in a duster and played with it like a ball (in these photos she’s watching a moth, because she likes to catch the bogong moths which come out after rain… she brags all night about her kill, which she generously leaves strewn about on the front porch. Such a brave hunter!)
Anyway, back to the topic, lovely ladies … if you have the time and energy, please answer any 8 of the questions below. I answered some questions from Clare in a recent post which I’ve put in blue (if you want to see my incredibly insightful answers, please go back to the post) and added four of my own in pink.
1. If you had to spend 3 consecutive days on the same train, who would you want with you and why?
2. Have you ever had a sewing-related injury? Give gory details! If not, any irrational fears?
3. What wouldn’t you be caught dead in?
4. What garment/accessory do you wear the most?
5. Which pattern/vintage style have you been thinking about lately?
6. What is one place you really want to visit that you haven’t been to before?
7. How do you relax?
8. What is your favourite holiday?
9. What do you wear when you want to impress?
10. Who is your favourite literary character and why?
11. Which hand-made project are you most proud of (could be sewing, cooking, craft… anything you’ve made)
12. What was the best date you’ve ever been on?